"Out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made Thee glad." Psalm 45: 8

Thursday, July 20, 2023

How long has it been?!

How long since we have updated the blog? The answer is, something like 7 years. That’s quite a long time to remain silent!  Perhaps we can do better in future… Looking back over old posts, I see that Photobucket’s policy change has removed some of my pics. And I’m afraid some of them are just gone. Ah well, we’ll try to go forward without their help.

To change the subject a bit, I’d like to quote a verse from a favorite hymn of mine:

“Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon His throne;
Hark! how the heavenly anthem drowns all music but it’s own;
Awake, my soul, and sing of Him who died for thee,
And hail Him as thy matchless King through all eternity.”

This Ivory Palace will be glad when that anthem resounds unchallenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment